Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kitchen Message Boards

There is not much open wall space in our kitchen but I needed a place to charge my phone, put up a marker board for grocery lists, and I also made this cute menu board.  There is about 3-4 feet of wall space between where the fridge door opens up and the back door open up, prime realestate!  I had all the materials so it was a very inexpensive project.  The decorative shelf was used in our old apartment in the dining room but I am using it in the kitchen here. I had the marker board from college and painted the frame black and the menu board is a picture frame. For the menu board: I measured some scrapbook paper, used my cricut to cut circles, used some sticker letters for the days of the week and header put it all back in the frame and use a dry erase marker on the glass.  David even thought it looked good (and he usually doesn't get into the crafty things).  So here's to being a little more efficient in the kitchen!  Does anyone want Pizza on Friday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment