Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Menu Planning

Okay so it has been awhile but I am finally getting back into a 'routine' if you can call anything a routine in the summer with 2 little ones in the house and a hubby who is home all summer (David, I am not complaining).  So here goes a menu starting from last Sunday.

Sunday ~ Chicken Kabobs (w/Yellow Squash, Onions, and Bell Peppers) marinated overnight in Kraft Italian Dressing
Monday ~ Tacos, Fruit Salad
Tuesday ~ Breaded Pork Chops,  (I used boneless pork chops, btw) Cheesy Potatoes, Green Beans, leftover Fruit Salad
Wednesday ~ Leftovers
Thursday ~ Creamy Potato Soup
Friday ~ Lasagna, Garlic Monkey Bread, Steamed Broccoli
Saturday ~ Breakfast for Dinner (Sausage, Eggs, Pancakes, Fruit)
Sunday ~ Probably out for Lunch, Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup for Dinner

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I've been thinking about monkey bread lately. I was thinking of doing a cinnamon one for breakfast but this sounds so good too!

    ReplyDelete