Monday, October 10, 2011

The Results of a Much Needed, Crafty Weekend!

A group of girlfriends and I get together (or at least try to) on a regular basis.  This weekend was much needed and with a busy summer we hadn't gotten together since April!!  I am usually a scrapbooker but this month I wasn't in the mood to sort through pictures and figure out what I still needed to print, etc., etc.!  So I went to my little idea book and started working on projects for myself, the kiddos and a soon to be arriving baby of some dear friends!  
Check it out!

Inspired by: Living With Punks

Instead of using decorative fabric like the tutorial suggested I selected some fun fleece prints.  I just couldn't get myself to spend that much money on decorative fabric and really I couldn't find anything super fun for a couple of my favorite little boys.  These will be spotted under out Christmas tree this year! 

Idea from: Whipper Berry
There are three separate growth charts here.  I made one for each of my boys and this has now become one of my go to, super cute and fun baby gifts!  I personalized Noah and Levi's but the proud, expecting parents are keeping their little one's name hush, hush!!

And who hasn't seen a burlap wreath this Fall, so I made my own with a variety of inspiration!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I have been eyeing the LWP cushions for a while! I want to make one for Lily.

    I also bought the same things to make her a growth chart. Pinterest has my to-do lists overflowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, what great treasures to bring home from a fun crafting weekend! Soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete