Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week 5: Laundry Room

I know I still haven't shown you the Office finished but to be honest I am still working on it.  I have a lot done but I am still organizing my preschool files and I don't want to post pics until it is DONE!  Last week though was the Laundry Room, and to tell you the truth it was nice to have an easy, no nonsense room after the Kitchen and the Office!  Our Laundry Room is in our finished basement and it part of a bathroom.  Nothing fancy, just functional and now CLEAN and ORGANIZED!



The orange bucket isn't pretty but I make our laundry detergent and that is big enough to hold it all.  One day I will find something that works and is pretty. 

 We don't have closets on our main floor so our folding chairs are stored in the corner there.

The bins are clothes waiting for our youngest to grow into, I moved those to his closet instead of taking up space in here.

 I moved in a table we had purchased from Ikea years ago when we lived in an apartment.  It has drop sides and drawers so it will be great for setting up for folding and when not in use just put the side down!


Added a few baskets from the Dollar Tree (need one more) and weeded out all the rags and all those little bottles of soaps, lotions, shampoos you get when traveling.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out A Bowl Full of Lemons!


abfolbutton

No comments:

Post a Comment