Thursday, February 21, 2013

Levi's Room - Part 1

Since moving Levi upstairs about a month ago his walls have been bare...it isn't for a lack of ideas, it is just getting it done.  Well, I am happy to say that I have completed yet another Pinterest pin!  I only have 19 days left to complete 17 more pins, I might be in trouble!!!  Here is my inspiration from: Make It Love It

I didn't stray too much from what she did really.  I went online and found a few truck silhouettes that I liked and I had my dear friend Mary (Yellow Door Paperie) freehand the silhouettes onto the canvases. 



I used paint I already had on hand and was on my way!  I am very happy with how they turned out and the job only cost me $5.24!! 



As you can also see I have some very good helpers, they wanted to be in the crib while I was taking pics. :-)

1 comment: